We’re looking for dedicated volunteers to help us build support against mining in Palawan. Through social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Social Networks and blogs, you’ll have a direct impact in our campaign to reach 10 million signatures through our online and offline petitions. All volunteers will be listed as a team member on our website with link to your blog if applicable.
Successful volunteers will be experienced with these social media tools and be passionate about using them to save one of the Philippines most important natural resources.
We’re looking for innovative volunteers who can:
- Provide some of the volunteer time on-site at the ABS-CBN foundation offices
- Blog from home and other off-site locations as well
- Help develop, organize and execute plans to build awareness through social media
- Write original blog posts as well as find and comment on related content
- Think of innovative ways to use social media for the cause
- Be passionate about the environment and our cause
- College/university degree or be a currently enrolled student
- Basic knowledge of how to blog, use Facebook, MySpace, Youtube and Twitter OR be a fast learner.
- Experience with social media, online content creation, marketing communications, guerrilla marketing tactics, community sponsorships, event planning, etc.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Flexible hours (some evening and/or weekend work may be required)
- Experience with blogging on WordPress a big plus.
- Interested in helping out? Just complete the form below and we’ll in touch! We look forward to having you on the team!